Tuesday, July 22, 2014

KAMA VERMAELEN AKITUA MAN UNITED, ARSENAL WAPO TAYARI KUWALIPA MAN CITY EURO 16 MIL KUMNASA NASTATIC

arsenal, arsenal fc, afc, the gunners, alexis sanchez, sanchez, thomas vermaelen, manchester united, man united, nemanja nastasic, nastasic,
NASTATIC


According to reports, Gunners boss Arsene Wenger will move for the Serbian defender if skipper Thomas Vermaelen leaves the club this summer.
Vermaelen, 28, has been heavily linked with a move to Manchester United, and reports last month claimed that the Red Devils had agreed a £10m fee with the Gunners for the Belgian centre-half.
But Vermaelen rubbished those claims and insisted that he hadn't made a decision on his future.
He said: "I know there has been a lot of talk and a lot of rumours but the only thing I can say is that it’s not true.
"Everybody understands my situation at Arsenal and that I have one year left.


"I understand that people are going to talk but I am here in Brazil and I am enjoying my time and I’m focused on what I am doing.
"We [Vermaelen and Wenger] talk a lot when I am at Arsenal but it’s not what I am going to discuss here, it is something you are going to have to ask him."
If Vermaelen does end his five-year stay at the Emirates his departure will leave the Gunners very light at the back.
Vermaelen's potential departure has prompted Wenger to start looking for a new centre-back, and the Frenchman has eyed up Nastasic as possible replacement for the former Ajax man
 Reports claim that Wenger is willing to offer the Premier League champions £16m for Nastasic, who made only 13 appearances for City last season.

No comments:

Post a Comment